Habitat for Humanity Okanagan has now completed 3 duplexes on a parcel of land donated by the District of Peachland. The property was the former location of the community Food Bank located on Princeton Avenue. Habitat for Humanity Okanagan retrofitted a city owned building centrally located in the Peachland community to better serve as the new and improved Food Bank.
These 3 bedroom duplexes are approximately 1550 ft.2 with an amazing view of the valley. Ground work began in the summer of 2015 with ICF construction of two levels. Six local families now call this home.